How to apply for citizenship in the U.S.

The process for citizenship can take years, depending on the circumstances, but a simple form can be completed online, or you can get a passport online and submit it at a consulate in another country.

It’s the process you have to go through, and it’s the one that’s the easiest to understand.

Here’s how to apply online, and here’s how you can apply for a passport.


Go to the US Embassy or Consulate and get a Form I-551.

This forms allows for a quick, hassle-free citizenship application, which takes less than five minutes.


Go through the I-130 (Application for Naturalization) process, which will ask you about your financial resources, where you live, how much you make, and how long you’ve lived in the US.

You can also choose to submit additional information, such as your address, if you have any relatives in the country.

The last step of the I.130 process is to sign a form called an Affidavit of Citizenship.

The Affidavits form is filled out by a legal representative of the US government, who will then fax the form to you.

The faxed form should be sent to the consulate where you will fill out a form with the required information.


Fill out the Form I.551, which requires you to submit your name, address, phone number, and social security number.

You will then be asked to provide proof of your citizenship, including a passport or other proof of citizenship.

It will take up to two weeks for the consulate to receive the form, which is usually a few days.

The process can take anywhere from six to six and a half weeks depending on where you are in the world.


Your I.131(Affidavit) form is then faxed to the government agency responsible for processing your citizenship application.

The agency will send you a new form with all of your information.

The new form will contain all of the information you needed, including your fingerprints, date of birth, and citizenship status.

The information is supposed to be in the format that you would have received if you had applied for a green card.


After you have your new citizenship application completed, it will be sent out to the foreign consulates in the United States, so that they can review your application.

They will take a look at your documentation, and will decide if you should be allowed to return to the United Kingdom or apply for an adjustment to citizenship.

The consulate in the UK will also send out a letter to your employer, and if you’re already a UK citizen, they will send out another letter, which tells you that you need to renew your passport.

If you have a greencard, the consulates will also have to send you another letter.

They also have a couple of weeks to complete the process, so they will notify you if your application is approved.


You should get an approval letter within a week of getting your I.51.


If your application was approved, you will be able to return home and apply for the greencard.

It may take several weeks for your application to be processed, and after that it can take months to even be approved.


You may also be able return to your home country and apply again.

However, your application will take several more months to process.


You could still be denied if your request is not approved, so be prepared to apply again for citizenship.


You’ll need to apply twice, once for a citizenship form and once for an I.151.

The I.152 form is a passport application.

You must complete it in person and it will take you an hour to complete.

If the application was rejected, you’ll need a second visit to the consular office to be given the same citizenship application and a passport that’s valid for a few months.


If a consulate approves your application, you may then be able get an adjustment, which can be done through the US Department of State or through a consular officer.

This can happen after a certain number of years.


If it’s a long wait, or it’s not even a possibility, you could file an application with the National Visa Center in New York.

This center has a toll-free number that you can call to check if your applications are still pending.

They can also send you an application form.

You have to provide your Social Security number, address details, and other information.

If they decide to issue you an adjustment or a green-card, it’s up to the Department of Homeland Security.


If an adjustment is granted, you can return home to apply in person for citizenship, and you will then have a new application that must be approved by the government.

This application process takes about three to four months.


You might have to spend another couple of months preparing for your new green card, but the process shouldn’t take more than a few weeks.